BI-Antisoil dirt repellent glass
The horror of every housewife or househusband and a hefty cost to owners of office buildings: Dirty glass that always has to be cleaned again. From a tedious and time-consuming job to an almost impossible and expensive task, when the glass is inaccessible for normal cleaning (e.g. because it's at a high altitude). However, it does not have to be as such, when you have the glass treated with ClearShield®, so that it becomes dirt repellent!
Glass seems like a smooth and hard product, but damages at the micro level arise easily. The surface structure is by far not as smooth as it seems, if you look at it from under a microscope. And in those tiny pits dirt accumulates and attaches, for instance because of air pollution, salt crystals and alkaline elements. The result: More and more small lesions require regular cleaning in a process that accelerates over time.
BI-Antisoil: A crystal-clear solution
BI-Antisoil glass boasts an ultra-thin, transparent hydrophobic and easy-to-clean coating which is resistant to the adherence of dirt. This silicon-based coating changes the moisture characteristics of the glass. As with the petals of a lotus flower, a water-repellent and oil-repellent layer is created which considerably reduces the adherence of dirt while also making it easier to remove any dirt which does adhere, without appreciably affecting other characteristics of the glass. By reacting with the glass, the dirt has much less chance of attaching to the glass for up to 10 years. And so further damage to the glass is significantly reduced and it has to be cleaned much less frequently. This will reduce unnecessary hassle and cleaning costs.
- Clean glass enhances the living and working comfort: Cleaner glass allows more daylight through, which illuminates rooms better ;
- More daylight means less artificial light, so less energy expenses, and environmentally sustainable;
- Also, less use of (less aggressive) cleaning agents is better for the environment and saves costs;
- Proven and sometimes significant savings of time and expenses through less maintenance and cleaning (do not forget the expenses for tools like platforms);
- Reduces discoloration of the glass, so the original appearance of the building will be retained longer.
Conclusion: BI-Antisoil is the nightmare of every professional cleaning company, but the solution to all building owners. If you want it too, or would like additional information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also download the BI-Antisoil product information sheet (PDF, 1,127 KB) >>